now that’s what i’m talkin’ ’bout. a pretty instant photo. this really cheered me up. i am not a total instant photo loser after all!
other things that cheer me up:
- the purple tulips shown above. they’re still right here and lovely as ever.
- green tea after weeks of black because i was out of green. dear god, black tea is not for me. green! i am already thinking about tomorrow’s pot.
- this short film on the sartorialist.
- a guy at work named his baby clementine
- this fine yellow fellow.
- winter coat, cold face.
- i want to see somewhere
- pink camellia bushes in full bloom — even on a frosty 28-degree morning.
- the anthropologie sweater and black banana republic pants (perfectly my size!) found thrifting
- modern family — best… show… ever…!
- this night, this dark night, the music close inside my ears, and the years running through my mind like a freight train of heavy, sparkling moments i don’t mind carrying with me forever
I had the exact same cheery thought about Clementine. And “Somewhere” is absolutely wonderful.
I love the list. It is bleak and cold in the southeast but there is some spots of cheer, too. Mainly tea, the sound of music and good book for me.Peace.